Only a few custom portraits can be created during a year. This is an extremely time-consuming and labor-intensive process.
Premiere custom portraits are packaged for you:
18x24" - starting at $2000.00 -- 24x24" - starting at $2700.00 see details below
Supermodel Coco Rocha: Photo, Finished Piece - and with her portrait!
Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti Founder of Vivre
Supermodel Masha Philippova Gutic as "Faire" - and with Sandhi at Cipriani in NYC
Included in the premiere package:
- a custom hand-painted portrait from your photograph[s] [head/bust]
- the ability to review, make changes, give input during the painting process [twice]
- personal attention from the artist
- the custom created mosaic embellishment of your portrait - a unique process exclusive to Sandhi Schimmel Gold
- your photographs, marketing materials and/or memoribilia included in the portrait
- framed and ready to hang
- packaged for shipping anywhere in the world
- additional charges may be added for:
Contact the artist for additional details, scheduling and additional information.
- larger sizes, full body, additional subjects, custom framing and other options.
For Interior Design/Architects/Decor trade only: Please contact the artist directly to discuss custom projects and to-the-trade only pricing; for residential, commercial, office, restaurant and hospitality applications.
- Personal appearances, speaking engagements, demonstrations/workshops - based on availability, travel arrangements, etc.
- Photos / Media Inquiries / Licensing - For interviews, please call Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST time.
Gift Certificates / Gift Registry
- Can't choose? Purchase a gift certificate in any amount for someone you love.
- Is there a piece you'd love to own? Email the artist and we'll keep your wish list on file - and let your friends know just what you'd like.
- I make personal financial donations to several nonprofit organizations throughout the year - these are organizations I have a relationship with and have a strong personal connection to their missions.
- I am not able donate my artwork directly to your nonprofit organization, school or faith-based organization: it devalues my work in private and corporate collections and in galleries where it is sold.
- Please note, donations of artwork are not tax deductible for the artist. Only materials can be deducted.